Thursday, May 26, 2011

Horrible News Update

Ok as some of you know I got some terrible news yesterday about my cousin passing away. If you would like to read go here and find out about everything. I was able to get in contact with my cousin Cindy (Jo's twin sister) and she explained everything to me. Johanna overheard that she was never going to be able to speak again because she had damaged her vocal cords in the accident. Well as a result of her over hearing the devastating news she had an anxiety attack & her heart couldn't handle it so it suddenly stopped working.

They told us that they are going to try & do the burial service on Monday but since it is Memorial Day on Monday we aren't sure, we will find out later on in the day so I will keep everyone updated.

P.S.~I would like to thank everyone that sent out your prayers yesterday. I really appreciate it at a time like this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa my name is Alma and I had the luck to become friends with Johanna and Cindy. We play soccer together during high school and college. Not having Johanna with us is just something i cannot accept just yet,is very painful. Unfortunatly, i don't have cindy's phone number so plaese if u have any news about the burial service can u please let me know. I want to be able to go and give my good byes to Johanna and my support to cindy, jonny and their parents. I know Johanna is ur cousin so all i can say is that im very sorry for u loss. Thanks and sorry if i bother u during this painful moments.
    Sincerely, Alma Palacios.

    ReplyDelete