Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Weekend In Maryland

I had an awesome weekend with my family, to bad my hubby had drill this weekend so he couldn't go (boo!!!).

Anyways, my mom & I left for our road trip on Thursday night. We were going to Maryland for my cousin's graduation from The University of Maryland. She graduated with a Bachelors in Criminology & Criminal Justice. I'm extremely proud of her for completing her dream.

The ceremnoy was awesome, I took lots of pictures, then we went to the house to set up for her party in the night. We partied like there was no tomorrow cause according to some people Saturday was supposed to be the end of the world so we did it up until 3AM.

Since we didn't die on Saturday the whole family just lounged around all day recovering from our hangovers just talking & joking around.

Sunday I had plans with my husband bake in NJ but since my mother decided to change our leaving time from 1PM to 5PM those plans went down the drain. I was so pissed but it all went away when I saw my husband that night.
 
Now I leave you with a picture of my mom, me & the graduate.
 
 

Im so proud of you lil sis!!!! You did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment