So after I posted my last blog on Facebook and on Instagram, 2 days later I got a message from a my friend and this is what it said,
"Hey hun, I just finished talking to my sister in law. Her daughter is about 11 weeks pregnant. And there is a chance she may need to put the baby up for adoption if it's a girl. Too long of a complicated story. Anyway, I told Vicki about y'all and she will be talking to Kirsten. She is in Florida. And if she does decide to do adoption she will now have an amazing loving family as an option.
I guess I just wanted to give you a heads up on what I did. I can't guarantee she will do adoption but if she does hopefully she will go with you. Side note: Kirsten is extremely book smart but not ready to be a mom. So me, my sister and mother in law and husband are all praying very hard that she does the right thing for this baby. Hope I wasn't wrong for telling you all this."
This just gives me some hope. I just hope that the girl doesn't back out. That is the main reason why my husband & I don't want to get our hopes up just in case it doesn't happen. Please keep your fingers crossed because if it happens it can be as soon as June or July.