Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Horrible News

So at exactly 1PM today I got one of the worst news ever, my aunt Mary from Maryland called me to tell me that my cousin Johanna Paniagua passed away this morning.

I have been in shock, disbelief,  etc. since I found out.

I never told you guys the story of what happened to her but I guess this is a good a time as any.....

Back in February 11' my identical twin cousins Johanna & Cindy were involved in a horrible accident. Cindy was driving & Johanna was the passenger....according to the Cindy there day started off like any other day, they went to school, then to work, & then Cindy wanted to go to the gym but Jo was too tired to go but since she didn't want her sister to go alone she went.

Cindy asmits that she was speeding, while Jo was sleeping & in an instant she got extremely tired & fell asleep behind the wheel. Resulting in her hitting a tree. Cindy left the scene unharmed but Jo was that lucky. She had 3 broken ribs, a collapsed lung, 2 broken vertabre in her spinal, & the list goes on and on. She had to use a halo box & this Saturday it was finally taken off, but she started to have pain & she couldn't feel part of her body for some reason.

My family is thinking that this is some type of mal-practice but we won't know until we get the autopsy results. Then I will have to fly out to California for the funeral. 

I just ask that you keep my family in your prayers because it is going to be a hard few days, weeks, months, for us. 

Left to Right; Johnny (Lil Bro), Johanna, Cindy, & their friend Simon

Johnny & Johanna

Cindy & Johanna (red hat) on happier days
RIP Johanna Paniagua Oct 9th, 1985 to May 25th, 2011
 We love you & you will always be with us in our hearts!!!


4 comments:

  1. Keeping your family in my thoughts. Sorry fro your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that. Losing someone is NEVER easy, especially when you are far away. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete