Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sorry for being MIA

As some of you know my cousin Johanna Paniagua past on May 25th, 2011. If you didn't read my previous posts you can read here and here. I flew out to California on Wednesday morning, the rest of my family from Maryland flew out on  Thursday. We were all together to support my family, we weren't there for vacation but it was one of the greatest times I have ever had with my family.








The funeral was on Friday (06/03/11), it was a beautiful ceremony, viewing, & funeral.






















Then in the night we went to The Walk of Fame in Hollywood to do the things that she liked to do, so we went to The Hard Rock Cafe & took so shots in in her name. After that we all back to the house we were staying at to hangout with my cousin Johnny (her lil bro) plus other friends & I ordered pizza for everyone.












On Saturday we went to our 2nd cousin Sandra's house, then to Jo's friend Amy's house & to Hollywood again with some of the parents.














I left Sunday morning & arrived at LaGuardia Airport in NY, my husband picked us up & took us home, it was such a long trip but so worth it.


Sorry this got so long but I just wanted to update all you guys. Please keep our family in your prayers because we are all going to need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment