Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


Questions: 1.  How do you order your steak?
2.  Are you superstitious about anything?
3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?

Answers:

1.  Medium well or well done just like I did last night at Outback Steakhouse.
2. Not really but I do believe in Karma.
3. Kim who was my Maid of Honor at my wedding.
This is my sister from anotha mista...I love this girl!!!
4. Nov 6th, 2010 to the 235th Marine Corps Birthday Ball you can see pics here.
5. We are planning to go to Maryland for our Xmas vacation (well at least for the weekend). And hopefully we can go somewhere tropical to celebrate our 1 yr wedding anniversary early since the hubby will be deployed for it so we want to do it early.



No comments:

Post a Comment