Friday, December 3, 2010

Award!!!


So I know this is a month late (opps) but I have been meaning to thank Ines over @ The Few, The Proud, The Wife for giving me this award. I have just been so busy lately that I havent even had time for myself let alone get on my blog. Another thing that doesn't really let me post anything is that our friend Andy took his laptop home & I dont have one.....yet (hoping to get one from the husband on Xmas or my B-Day).  But anyways lets get on with accepting this award.

10 things I like

1) I love sleeping on my husband's side of the bed when he is away!
2) I love shopping when there are great sales.
3) I love romantic comedies.  
4) I don't know how I managed being without a DVR for so long.
5) I really like free movie Tuesdays.
6) Love finding new blogs & following them.
7) I love being a Marine Wife.
8) Love drinking a Tall White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks during the winter.
 9) Favorite holilday is Christmas by far
10) Love spending time with my family as much as I can, we are all crazy but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

Ok so I know I'm supposed to give this award to 10 other bloggy friends but I really have to get back to work & can't stay on much longer. I will do it soon though I promise.



1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and decided to follow you because my boyfriend is currently at boot camp to become a Marine and he too, is a reservist. :)

    ReplyDelete