Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

So we ended up not going to Maryland after all, we stood here in NJ. We ended up going over my mom's house & I cooked to invite everyone over to eat. I went all out, I made 2 pans of lasagna, a ham, mashed potatoes, mini croissants, and a cake for desert. Everyone loved it (not to toot my own horn but tooooot toooot...lol) & they are all coming over to eat the lefts overs. 

I really did get mad yesterday because we didn't go to Maryland but I'm over it & we had a great time today. 

My husband made me open my gift because he wanted to see my reaction & I loved it. He gave me a laptop so we can skype when he leaves for deployment next year. He also loved his gift too because I got him the Kinect that he wanted so bad. Now I just wonder what he is going to give me for my Birthday (Jan 2nd). 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment