Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ready for Turkey Day?

Hello!!! So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving, cause I know I am. The hubby & I were invited to North Carolina to spend it with his family, to my family's house down in Maryland, my aunt's house & god-parents house here in NJ. It is Tuesday morning & we still don't know what we are going to do. Which that annoys me because I like to have everything in order if we are going to travel, but since I still don't know what my husband wants to do I can't get organized.

On another note, I am trying to save some money & come up with some money because the hubby & I are going to have to buy another car & get rid of his old Toyota Tercel so I decided to make flans & sell them. I already have 12 orders that need to be delivered tomorrow for everyone's Thansgiving dinners. I made 6 yesterday & plan on making 6 more today. Just with these orders alone I'm gonna make $180 by tomorrow night. Not bad for just selling flans, don't you think? If I had more time I would've made my Turkey cookies, cakes, & cupcakes to see too.

Anywho, I hope everyone has a great & safe Thanksgiving weekend. Eat all you can because everything always taste better during the hoildays & when you are with family.



No comments:

Post a Comment