Saturday, October 16, 2010

More About Us...

Ok so I said that I would write a better introduction later, well here goes.....it is going to be a long post so please bear with me....



My husband Angel and I meet about 7 yrs online but didn't meet in person until 4 yrs ago. We each had our significant other when we first meet on a local website so we never spoke about meeting up or anything. Funny thing is that we both lived in the same city all our lives, he went to school with all my childhood friends and even went to the same High School with one of my closest cousin. Until that warm day in April of 06', we just happened to be at the same place at the same exact time....but we still meet then. (I know I know, you must be asking ok then how is it that you meet 4 yrs ago on that day....hold on I'm getting to the good part...lol). Well, as I am coming out of the pharmacy w/ my motherI see this real attractive guy, but I just smile at him and keep it moving. When I get home I get on AIM & receive a message.....and guess who it is.....yup you guessed it it was the guy in the parking lot....Angel my online friend for 3 yrs. He described exactly how I looked that day down to a T and said that I smiled right at him. The thing was it was kind of dark and I couldn't really see his face. He told me that he saw me and just knew that I was the girl that he befriended 3 yrs ago online. So I gave him my phone # and decided to see a movie a few days after that and he have been together ever since.


After 3 1/2 wonderful yrs together Angel decides to join the Marine Corps. So in we go to the recruiting office and he gets all the information he wanted and the recruiters told him what he needed to do to leave asap for Parris Island. He took me along with him when he went to the office because he wanted me to know everything that would go on in a Marine's life. Angel wanted me to be ok with everything since I was going to be alone for some time while he went to boot and soi. Yes my husband's MOS is Infantry 0311...yippey for me....lol....make me worry even more. That was all in July of 09', in September Angel decided to propose. It was so funny how everything played out because we got in to a huge argument the day before the day he proposed. On September 7th, 2009 around 7PM he called me and I told him that we needed to talk about what we had argued about the day before. He took me to see the NYC skyline, it was beautiful. We were talking and he happened to slip the ring into my favorite bag of candy. I asked him for some and spilled it on my hand, then all the candy fell out in my hand along with the engagement ring which was covered by all the candy. That is when I looked up and he was on his knee and asked me to marry him. Which of course I said yes.


Well, after all the Marine Corps things Angel had to do he finally came home to me so we can get married. June 11th, 2010 was the happiest day of my life. We have been married for 4 months only but they have been the best 4 months of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better man to marry. He always puts me first and does everything to make me happy. I love him to death and will do anything to make him happy.

Forever ever and ever babe.





No comments:

Post a Comment