Monday, June 20, 2011

An update on my Happiness....

I just want to thank all of you guys that responded & gave encouraging words to me on my last post

My husband & I spoke about everything that I was feeling, we fought, we made up & agreed to go speak to our pastor the one that married us. Since Thursday we have been so much better.  We spoke for about 3 hrs straight after my best friend left the house. I told him everything that was bothering me, how I felt like he wanted to cheat on me, & how I was afraid of loosing him & getting a divorce.

He said that there is nothing in the world that would him want to leave me. Yes that we argue but what married couple doesn't. He loves me just the way I am even if I get on his nerves sometimes just like he gets on mine. He told me that the chic means nothing she is just a friend, I mean I knew about her but they never really talked until recently that they started talking almost everyday after a couple of years that is why I felt the way I did. He says, that he would be stupid to do anything to jeopardize our marriage because he will never find anyone like me.

Remember how he had changed the password to the phone, well I told him about that & he gave it to me, he understood my reasoning. I also told him about the msgs on Facebook & he apologizes for making me feel like he is hiding something but he really isn't because he erases everything he doesn't like to keep anything old.

I'll keep you guys updated but so far after this huge bump in the road for us we are past it & I just hope better things happen from now on between us.

Again, I'm so grateful to all of you for your encouraging words. You guys have no idea how much that meant for me.

 


1 comment:

  1. Baby girl, I feel like such a jerk for not knowing what's going on with you. You have been going through so much stuff lately, but it's been so long since I read your blog that I had no idea. I'm glad to hear that things between you and Angel are getting better. I still think marriage counseling with your pastor is a great idea. :)

    You two are a such a sweet couple. I'm glad you're going to be okay. Any word on deployment? Last I knew he was going through pre-deployment training? Or did I make that up? I know many Marines tend to get distant/guarded close to deployment. For my ex-boyfriend and me, that meant he just got really mean/degrading towards me, and that I couldn't spend the rest of my life with him. For you and Angel, you're destined forever, so you have to work out that crap! You're going to grow old together and spoil your grandbabies, just like your nieces ;)

    I'll update you, since I don't have a blog anymore. I'm still training for Marine Corps OCS. The selection boards meet in August, and I hope to head to OCS in October. If I'm not ready by August, I have to wait until next June, and I'm not a big fan of that. I hope you write me letters while I'm there :)

    I'm currently studying for the bar and physically training, which takes up allll my time. But I'll try to keep up with your blog better!

    ReplyDelete