Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Us!!!



As you can tell from my title yesterday was my 1 yr Wedding Anniversary & on Monday it was our 5 yr anniversary. I can't believe that this year has gone by so quick. 


I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful caring husband. I couldn't have asked for anyone better, he is truly my best friend, my soul-mate, & my one & only. I'm sure that my father had something to do with him & I seeing each other that night in the Walgreens parking lot....hehehehe. He spoke to the big man upstairs to send me a great man to take care of me & he did his job.


Unfortunately, we are not going to spend it together because the good ole, Marine Corps decided he had to go train THIS weekend. But he said he is going to make it up to me so I hope that happens...lol. I'm getting a good taste of  how our future is going to be while he is in the USMC, even though we couldn't celebrate together this anniversary, I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world & hopefully we get to celebrate many many more anniversaries together. 


I LOVE YOU MR. CAMACHO!!!!


06/11/10 FOREVER & ALWAYS

1 comment: