Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Trying To Save...

I would like to know why it is so hard to save. I mean my husband & I are doing great financially....thank God. But now that we only have one car we have to save to buy a another since Angel's car died during the Holidays. I am stuck taking the train to work & he uses my car to go to work.

We try to save but we are also young & like to go out so the money we have left over from our paychecks we used to go out. I'm not trying to say that we go out every weekend & spend but we since the new year started we have been going out at least one day in the weekend. Or spend money on food & have people over. So Angel & I were talking yesterday & decided that we are going to start going out either once or twice a month on the weekends so we can start saving more money.

Let's hope we don't fall in to temptation & go out more then what we agreed to do from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment