Monday, February 14, 2011

It's strange to be happy about this....

First of all I want to start off by saying Happy V-Day Everyone!!
But the real reason I am writing this post is because as many of you know my husband & I are trying to get pregnant before he deploys this May. So I went to the gyno because I haven't gotten my menstraul cycle sinc July & we want to get pregnant so she gave my 3 sets of pills & a progesterone gel to help with the chances of me getting pregnant. So I took my first set of pills that are supposed to bring my menstraul cycle. I took them for 7 days 2x a day & nothing. It's been 2 wks & nothing, until.........today!! I was getting a little bit of cramps yesterday & lower back pains (my usual symptoms) but again since I haven't seen anything since the summer I didn't think anything of it. 

I have never thought I would say this but I have never been so happy to get my menstraul cycle again.....lmao!

Anyways, wish me luck with this whole new journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment