Thursday, July 21, 2011

I finally....

got a call back from someone that I had a job interview on Tuesday. In case you don't know what I'm talking about you can read my post here to find out. I was offered a great salary to start & then after my first 30 days would be bumped up a $1. The only thing is that I have another job interview today & I would really like to see what they have to offer because the Doctor that called to come in for the interview told me he can crass train me to do EKGs, be a Medical Assistant, work the front desk, & do billing for their office. All of that would be great for me to learn & maybe I would get paid more then the job that was offered to me. 

Let's see how this job interview goes today & I will let you guys know if I ended up taking the job or not. 

Wish me luck!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment