Monday, July 18, 2011

Awesome Weekend

So I had a great weekend as you can tell fromt he title of my blog, unfortunatley I forgot my camera at home when I went to the pool on base so you wont get to see anything from Saturday but on Sunday we took pictures at Dorney Park.

So on Friday night I picked up my oldest niece so she can spend the weekend with me. I had plans so she can have a great weekend. We woke up late on Saturday, we had 30 mins to get ready pack the car up, pick up my cousin with her son, & my mom. Then we headed to the Arm Base where my husband is stationed. They have a great pool on base & of course it is so cheap for us military dependants that don't live on base. I was able to take 4 guests. We were there for a good 4 hrs. I went to the commissary bought things to make sandwiches and made our lunch. We went home just so I can get ready to go to an in-laws, after that rush back home because I had to baby sit my Goddaughter until her mama called & cancelled so my niece & I went home and watched Easy A until we knocked out.

Yesterday we got up early to get dressed & ready to pick up my Partna in Crime (Kim) & head out to Allentown, PA where Dorney Park is located. We had such an awesome time just us girls. We got to the park around 10:30 got on all the water rides and lounged by the pool to work on our tan. After all that swimming around & catching rays we got hungry so we went to the car to have some lunch & change into our dry clothes. We got ready & headed back to the park to enjoy all the roller coaster along with everythng else. We took some pictures so I will share with you.......












We had such a great time that I am going agin this coming Sunday with the hubby since he is finally coming back on Saturday from the field.....yay!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment