Thursday, April 21, 2011

What's Your Song? Wk #9

How is everyone doing? We are on week #9 for the What's Your Song Link Up that Amber over at Goodnight Moon started. This is so much fun that I think that everyone should link up.



My choice for this week is I Gotta Be By Jagged Edge. This song takes me back 5 yrs ago when I first started dating my husband. He dedicated this song to me while we were sitting in front of my porch 5 summers ago. I never thought that we would be married 5 summers later.


I love this man so much, he is my entire world. I can't believe how wonderful he turned out to be & made me the happiest woman alive when he married me on June 11th, 2010.


So now I leave you guys with the song, I hope you all enjoy it.


3 comments:

  1. I have never heard this song before, but I really like it! Thank you for sharing :)

    I'm also your newest follower! My name is also Melissa! and you & I have the same exact wedding dress, I love it! :) come check out my blog @ melosaurrn.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard this song before... thanks for sharing this one.
    I am a new follower :)
    Love your header

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a great memory. I love times like that, back in the dating days.

    ReplyDelete