Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Motorcycle License

So I'm not sure if I have posted about this or not but my husband has a motorcycle & loves riding it. Who wouldn't, it is so freeing and exhilarating. Well before him, I had guy friends that would give me rides on the back of their motorcycles but that never really got me into thinking of getting my own or my license.

But, now that my hubby has one & he recently joined a motorcycle club, I have decided to get my license & my own motorcylce. I might as well do it now before I have any children. Today, I am going to the local motorcycle mall in town to get a basics class (what gear to get and what bike is right for me). The woman that is going to give the class started riding about 12-15 yrs ago & has her own basic riding class school. Now I have to save $300 so I can take her riding class, that way I can learn all the safe ways to be on the road and be a safe rider. I hope that I can get into her Sept class that way I can get my bike soon.

I hope this can be me by Oct or Nov. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment