Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Brazilian Butt Lift & My Sweet Husband

Hey everyone, I know I have been slacking on my blogging but don't worry I haven't about you! So I started a new weightloss program with my friend yesterday. I was only able to get through the first month of Insanity. I love it but since she wants to workout with me I stopped it for now. I am eating better and working out more then ever. I had stopped working out for about 3 wks and wasn't eating too well so I gained 5 lbs that I lost. I was so devastated when I say the # on the scale go up.

So I decided to become a Beach Body coach and ordered Shakeology & BBL from their trial packages. So if anyone wants to order anything from beachbody let me know & you can buy it through me.



On another note, I just wanted to share how sweet my husband is; while I am at work a delivery guy from Edible Arrangements comes in asking for me.....I had the most puzzled look on my face...lol. My husband sent me a beautiful arrangement of chocolate covered strawberries with a sweet note & 3 ballons. I love when he does sweet things like that just because he felt like it.

I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment