Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hubby is at 29 Palms

He left for AT (annual training/Reservists) on Saturday. I was able to talk to him for a little on Saturday, then on Monday & didn't talk to him again until last night around 12:30am. I know it's only for 2 wks but I still miss him & he misses me too.

He left on Saturday morning to Picatinny Arsenal Army Base. I went out with my gf Jessie. we went to eat dinner at Applebee's & then went to see......


Sunday I went to my husband's cousin's house to take a dip in the pool until it started raining cats & dogs. But luckily it was only for a little while & we went right back in to keep cool.

I really didn't do anything Monday & Tuesday except hangout with my mom since she was leaving to Maryland on Tuesday night.

So I celebrated 4th of July basically by myself. I mean I went to my cousin's house for a little while and then to see the fireworks with my friend Jessie & her boyfriend. We had a good time but it was the same as previous years.
I got home around 2245 last night did some Insanity (which is going great by the way) took a quick shower right after. And thatnk God it was quick because if not I was going to miss my Skype call from my love. We talked until 0200am my time, 2300 California time. Then I had to be up at 0530 to get ready & be in at work at 0700. So I'm running on 3 1/2 hrs of sleep.

Well until next time my blogger friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment