Saturday, October 8, 2011

Better Weekend Then Last Weekend

Original written date 9/26/11:


So my UTI is gone....woohoo! And Friday I went to my cousin in laws 19th B-Day party, we had a blast. Then as her birthday gift we went to the Enrique Iglesias Euphoria concert, with 2 participating artists that were on tour with him; Pitbull & Prince Royce. When we bought the txts there were only the ones in the nose bleed section but we didn't care we were gonna make the best of our time there. Luckily for us we went to buy some memorabilia from the concert and tried to see if we can find some empty seats. And jackpot we hit the mother load and found awesome seats on the lower level instead of the second upper level. We had an awesome time. Our move was definitely worth it.

Sorry this post is so short but I promise I will update you more me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment