Monday, September 19, 2011

This Weekend Sucked.....

So Wednesday night I get home from the gym and finish up dinner for the hubby when all of a sudden I get these horrible excruciating pain in my lower abdominal area. Then I have nausea but it all goes away by 10. Thursday night the same thing but this time I was at the gym, so I finished my class early went to kmart and got a pregnancy test. I took it and of course negative like always, so I went to bed early and tried to sleep even though the pain wasn't letting me. So finally Friday morning at 6:30 I get a phone call from my hubby at work asking me how I was feeling. I told him I wanted to go to the hospital. So what I told him was to go to work (he was going to come back home to be with me at the hospital) and if I was still in pain I would leave early and go to the hospital. So I went to work and I ended up leaving at 12 and by 1:30 my best friend had me in the ER. If it wasn't for her I don't think I would've gone. She drove me there and back home.

They took my vitals and then a few mins later I was taken to a room to get tests done. At first they thought I might have had a ruptured cyst, but lucky it was only a bladder infection. The hubby came home from work and got my prescription for me. What made my weekend worse was that the hubby had drill THIS weekend too. So he left on Saturday came back in the night and went back on Sunday. But lucky he came home early since they had family day for his company and pampered me like no other. I love when he is so sweet and nurturing with me. Well that's an update on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment