Wednesday, March 23, 2011

As Of Now....

OK let me just say that I am sooooo HAPPY right now!!! This past weekend my hubby told me that the unit he is deploying with cut the list down from 30 something volunteers to only 5 volunteers. The reason I'm so extremely happy about this, is because he isn't on that list of 5. I am so glad it isn't happening because if Angel would've deployed in May he would've came back & 2 months after coming back from Afghan he would have no choice & deploy with his unit also. I would not have been a happy camper if this would've happened.

Since he is going to be here for our One Year Wedding Anniversary we can plan to go on vacation & right now it's looking like we are going to Las Vegas for 5 days, 4 nights.

Thanks for reading everyone & joining me in my happiness that I will have my hubby for a lil while longer.

3 comments:

  1. Awh, I'm so happy for you girl! :D VEGAS!?? :)

    YES! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl, that's such good news!!!

    ReplyDelete