Sunday, June 8, 2014

Last Call You Would Want To Get....

Hey bloggers, 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't really had anything worth blogging about but now I do. 

On Thursday May 29th, 2014 around 8:15 pm I got a call that my husband had just been involved in a motorcycle accident. My world came crashing down. I was freaking out,  I didn't know how he was, if he was alive, or anything, just that I had to go to the hospital.

I get to the hospital only to find out that he wasn't there, so I started to freak out,  but thank fully the ambulance pulled up to emergency with him on the stretcher. I felt so much better when I was finally able to see him. I'm so glad that he was ok (at least alive). 

A van cut him off and caused him to go down night on RT 3 in East Rutherford, NJ. He suffered a sprained ankle and hurt his pelvis. As a result he has road rash, but thank god he was wearing his gear. He got X rays of his pelvis along with his ankle done at the hospital. Nothing was broken, but he needed crutches until he was able to put his whole weight on his left ankle. He has been home recovering but at least he is still with us. I was so grateful for having all my friends at the hospital with us until he got discharged.  



He is doing so much better a week and a half later. He is even considering going back to work tomorrow even though he is still limping.  

I am so thankful for his guardian angel (his mom) that watched over him that day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment