Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hello My Loves...!!!!

Hello everyone, how is every doing this New Year? I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything since Halloween.

I haven't forgotten about you all, I have been reading all your posts though.

As you all can see I continue to workout and lose weight. As of today I am down 35 lbs and 2 sizes down since July. I feel so much better and start TurboFire on Monday (Jan 26th) after completing Insanity, Brazilian Butt Lift and P90X Classic. I am doing P90X Lean along with TurboFire. I can't wait to see how I will look from now until June. I hope that I am able to wear a 2 piece bathing suit if not at least be closer to my goal by this summer.

I'll leave you all with a few pictures of my progress.


2 wks ago at work.



Post workout pics & post workout meal.



Bottom jeans are from July and the top ones are the ones I wear now.


1 comment: