Thursday, February 16, 2012

I've Been MIA Once Again.....

Hey everyone, I'm sorry that I have been gone for a while, but I promise I will be back on the regular. The holidays came and went, so did my 25th Birthday on the 2nd of Jan. I can't believe that I didn't post anything on here to update you guys on how I'm doing. Well I am going to school again, my first day was on the Jan 17th. I'm attending online classes at Ashford University for Education Studies. I will finsih my first course on Monday and I am getting an A so far. I'm supposed to finish with my Bachelors Degree in Dec of 2015.

Our friend Andy that went w/ me & our family to Parris Island to pick up my husband from boot just graduated from boot camp himself. But he couldn't go into the Marine Corps so he went Army. My husband & I were unable to go to his graduation because it was right smak in the middle of the week. Since I just started at my job I still didn't have personal days & if he doesn't work he doesn't get paid. So what we decided to do was save money  go to his AIT graduation in Ft. Jackson, SC in May.  



This past Tuesday was Valentine's Day. My husband are not really big on the whole holiday, but I decided to make a special dinner for the both of us and enjoy in some desserts that I also made. 

Steak with garlic potatoes along with shrimp seasoned in basil, garlic, & red pepper flakes, cooked in white wine.

Chocolate covered strawberries & cupcakes.
Well I will finish here because I have to finish my quiz for school.

Enjoy the rest of your night everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment